Started on the 11th April 2011 - Blogging from a 20 year old Fashion Student

Wednesday 21 May 2014

Film 4 Summer Screen @ Somerset House / GUISE Magazine

My fifth article for Guise Magazine, I can't thank my editor Anastasia enough for this exciting opportunity - I absolutely love writing for Guise, it has been two months already! I have been awarded such a great level of confidence, helping me to pursue my writing more prolifically.

With Film 4 Summer Screen at Somerset house looming, I chose a few of my favourite cult classics (tickets for which can be found -here-) and studied their iconic costumes - a catalyst to their fame? Or simply one of many art forms included within the medium of film?



My next article shall be a review of Disney's Maleficent on the 28th May, stay tuned!

A huge thank you to everyone who has supported my writing throughout the years of blogging and writing as a Columnist for Guise! This is an exciting chapter ~

E x

No comments:

Post a Comment